Even large companies, especially media publishers such as Bloomberg.com are using Google Adsense to monetize their website and earn advertising revenues without having to have a marketing
department to search for advertisers. Other popular large sites that uses Google Adsense includes Blogger.com and YouTube.com which are both now owned by Google.
So how much can you make from Google Adsense?
It really depends on how popular your website is and how many visitors it received daily. The more visitors you have to your website, the higher your potential revenue will be. Many website publishers and internet marketers sees the huge potential of making money from this program and has build a business of publishing websites with their main revenue from Google Adsense. We work hard to determine the best codes and keywords to concentrate on, so your revenue is the maximum it can be.
1. We choose where to show Ads
- We specify where the ads to appear based on testing and analysis
- We choose what types of ads can compete for those slots, and supress competitor ads
2. Highest-paying ads display
- Advertisers bid on your inventory (your websites) in a real-time auction
- Google always shows the best and highest-paying ads (this maximizes your revenue)
3. Get paid
- Google bills advertisers and ad networks to display ads on your website
- You (the publisher) get paid for each click on the ad that is displayed on your website
- We provide all the analysis, design, administration, maintenance and support
- We send you a check every month with a full accounting of all advertising revenue
After we analyze your site, we will provide a complete report showing changes that may be required, and optimized keywords and targeted advertising segments.
AdSense Solutions Inc.
16787 Beach Blvd. # 226
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Phone: (949) 222-2232